so today in bio we were learning mitosis and meiosis
- kid: "wait, what's the difference between sexual and asexual reproduction?"
- teacher: "asexual production is mitosis. The cell divides itself to reproduce."
- kid: "but what makes it different from sexual?"
- teacher: "you don't have sex to reproduce."
- kid: "I'm confused."
- teacher: "so this is sperm trying to fertilize an egg cell--"
- kid: "EW WHAT THAT'S NASTY CAN YOU NOT SHOW US THAT?"
- same kid: "I'M SO CONFUSED."
- girl: "c'mon, your parents never had the talk with you?"
- kid: "NO! I'M INDIAN WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS STUFF, OKAY?"
tagged as: bio. biology. honors biology. honors bio. mitosis. meiosis. me. school. class. idiot. sperm. egg. cells. reproduction. he's so stupid omg.