Any salad can be a Caesar salad if you stab it enough
- more asexual representation
- less Sad Lesbians and more Happy Lesbians
- more trans representation
- non-binary representation beyond genderless robots in sci-fi films
- BETTER AND MORE QUEER REPRESENTATION
what are you talking about
queer representation in media
why are people against the ice bucket challenge it’s for a good cause and you get to see all these celebrities in wet clothing clinging to their chests what is the downside why do you not like joy
emotionally manipulative things you should never say to people:
- "i would kill myself without you"
- "everyone leaves me, don’t leave me like they did"
- basically anything that guilts the other person into staying in a relationship with you
this post is important
Maybe I should do the Boo Radley Challenge where I stay in my house for 25 years and never leave
This is the greatest literary reference I’ve ever read.
if your teenage years are meant for experimenting with relationships i’m fucked
This is a book related PSA: You are not lame if you haven’t read a certain book. You are not lame if you have read a certain book. You are not lame if you haven’t read a certain classic or a certain new popular book or anything. You are not lame for reading or not reading anything. You are awesome. Go you. You go read books that you want to read.